Friday 10 September 2010

relapse

Well I am home and going to get through this hopefully in my own home.Maybe with the odd glitch in hosp. What a good job the adaptions and bedroom have been completed just in time and what grace ,only last week I was swimming in the warm Mediterranean sea. If I had this relapse there it would have been worse. My left leg is very lame and my right slightly better. It may get worse before it gets better and it may take a few months to get through.The weelchair has come out of the cubby hole. I`ll be taking steroids for up to 6 months to stop the inflammation . Typically with `Devics` syndrome you get one major attack which I`v had four and a half years ago and then lots of little ones. Its such a rare condition I hope that's the case right now. I painted loads when I first got ill and fully expect to paint now. My upper half is fine.I am currently doing a Calender for 2011 which I will publish soon.As you can tell work helps in situations like this and I have a positive mindset.

No comments: