Monday 9 July 2012

Can I introduce you to Market House Gallery in Marazion. They really are great. The work they have is top class. This is my main gallery in Cornwall and I always concentrate on giving them the best of my work except for Thompson Gallery in Alderburgh.
I sent them the Penzance Lloyds building picture to see if they liked it . I was worried that it was to grim. I liked it. That's why I painted it and I cant explain that.I just do and they liked it too except for the clock which in real life is positioned centre instead of right as I have it. I did this because when I sketched this I was standing to the left and that's were the clock was but when I came to paint it I changed the angle.

So I have re positioned it Also the picture is slightly skew wiff. . It isn`t in real life .


No comments: